posted by Jeff Proctor @ 5:07 AM
At 9:13 AM, Scott said…
I knew you would jump on this story! I bet you are having fun with it in your Apple-filled work environment.For the record, I, yes an Apple user, never said nor implied they were invisible to viruses/malware.
At 2:10 PM, Sarah said…
Yeah, but you actually have to download it so if you're careful about what you download, or just don't download from messenger, you're clear. I'm not worried. Macs still rule.
At 3:08 PM, Anonymous said…
i'm laughing at all of you :-)
At 7:53 PM, Jeff said…
So basically, if I'm stupid enough to download it then it can hurt me? Oh...that's what a PC user would do...ZING!
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
4 Comments:
At 9:13 AM,
Scott said…
I knew you would jump on this story! I bet you are having fun with it in your Apple-filled work environment.
For the record, I, yes an Apple user, never said nor implied they were invisible to viruses/malware.
At 2:10 PM,
Sarah said…
Yeah, but you actually have to download it so if you're careful about what you download, or just don't download from messenger, you're clear. I'm not worried. Macs still rule.
At 3:08 PM,
Anonymous said…
i'm laughing at all of you :-)
At 7:53 PM,
Jeff said…
So basically, if I'm stupid enough to download it then it can hurt me? Oh...that's what a PC user would do...
ZING!
Post a Comment
<< Home