Variety Hour
Well, there are a lot of things I want to blog about, but no coherent link between them. So, in the spirit of Nick and Jessica (minus Splitsville), I'll approach it as a virtual cornucopia of entertainment.
1. Cindy Sheehan Potentially Running for U.S. Senate - I am not surprised. This just proves how misplaced her rage is. If she truly wanted to have an impact, she would translate her 15 minutes of fame into a successful career as an anti-war lobbyist in DC. But no, since this is clearly about her, the Senate will have to do. I am dissapointed.
2. Chinese New Year - Thanks to Ann and Andy for hosting our wild party. Nothing like a little hot pot to ring in the New Year. It was great!
3. Making Problems Out of Nothing - don't. Simplify. Jeffucious say: He who takes self too seriously, gets seriously taken, too.
4. Super Bowl - Shout out to Dave. If the Seahawks win, it will be tough to decide which is better, the ring or the bride...won't it?....honestly? Some may say "isn't a Seahawk not even a real bird?" I say, you'll find out on Sunday....just like the Redskins did. (Oh no, he didn't.) ((Oh yes, he did.))
There could, indeed, be more.
1. Cindy Sheehan Potentially Running for U.S. Senate - I am not surprised. This just proves how misplaced her rage is. If she truly wanted to have an impact, she would translate her 15 minutes of fame into a successful career as an anti-war lobbyist in DC. But no, since this is clearly about her, the Senate will have to do. I am dissapointed.
2. Chinese New Year - Thanks to Ann and Andy for hosting our wild party. Nothing like a little hot pot to ring in the New Year. It was great!
3. Making Problems Out of Nothing - don't. Simplify. Jeffucious say: He who takes self too seriously, gets seriously taken, too.
4. Super Bowl - Shout out to Dave. If the Seahawks win, it will be tough to decide which is better, the ring or the bride...won't it?....honestly? Some may say "isn't a Seahawk not even a real bird?" I say, you'll find out on Sunday....just like the Redskins did. (Oh no, he didn't.) ((Oh yes, he did.))
There could, indeed, be more.

2 Comments:
At 11:25 AM,
Leann said…
Oh how I can always count on you for a good laugh. I think there should a whole blog just on what Jeffucius say.
P.S. I liked the ending of #4.
At 6:28 PM,
Anonymous said…
Thanks, Glad you enjoyed it!
Post a Comment
<< Home