Four Things (I like this one!)
Four Things
Four jobs you have had in your life:
1. Grain elevator attendant (image wet, rotten grain)
2. Telemarketer
3. That one job that I thought I would like, but didn't
4. Senior Business Analyst (my job now)
Four movies you would watch over and over:
1. Movies are tough, I'm not much of a repeat offender.
Four books I could read over & over:
1. This is a trick question.
Four places you have lived:
1. Norwich, Kansas
2. Searcy, Arkansas
3. Herndon, Virginia
4. Arlington, Virginia
Four TV shows you like to watch:
1. Amazing Race
2. Survivor
3. American Idol (just started watching this season)
4. The Apprentice
Four places you have been on vacation:
1. La Romana, Dominican Republic
2. Obidos, Portugal
3. Sorrento, Italy
4. Rio de Janeiro, Brasil (okay, this was technically part of an international campaign at Harding, but the days in Rio were only for fun, so it counts)
Four web sites I visit daily:
1. jeffucious.blogspot.com (shameless plug)
2. www.news8.net
3. www.fark.com
4. www.gene2drug.com (my company website)
Four of my favorite foods:
1. Pizza
2. Ice Cream
3. Chocolate
4. Granola Bars
Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Home
2. Any Beach
3. Anywhere Mild, but not Hot
4. (See vacation spots)
Four jobs you have had in your life:
1. Grain elevator attendant (image wet, rotten grain)
2. Telemarketer
3. That one job that I thought I would like, but didn't
4. Senior Business Analyst (my job now)
Four movies you would watch over and over:
1. Movies are tough, I'm not much of a repeat offender.
Four books I could read over & over:
1. This is a trick question.
Four places you have lived:
1. Norwich, Kansas
2. Searcy, Arkansas
3. Herndon, Virginia
4. Arlington, Virginia
Four TV shows you like to watch:
1. Amazing Race
2. Survivor
3. American Idol (just started watching this season)
4. The Apprentice
Four places you have been on vacation:
1. La Romana, Dominican Republic
2. Obidos, Portugal
3. Sorrento, Italy
4. Rio de Janeiro, Brasil (okay, this was technically part of an international campaign at Harding, but the days in Rio were only for fun, so it counts)
Four web sites I visit daily:
1. jeffucious.blogspot.com (shameless plug)
2. www.news8.net
3. www.fark.com
4. www.gene2drug.com (my company website)
Four of my favorite foods:
1. Pizza
2. Ice Cream
3. Chocolate
4. Granola Bars
Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Home
2. Any Beach
3. Anywhere Mild, but not Hot
4. (See vacation spots)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home