Happy New Year?
It has been brought to my attention that not everyone in the world recognizes January 1st as the start of the New Year! Hencethereforeto, I will no longer be extending such an ethnocentric and offensive greeting to my friends and love one's. I would like to apologize to any that I have offended with this bigotry in the past. I truly did not know!
From now on, I will simply say:
"Happy 1st of January" (taking a cue from the 4th of July)
"Happy New Month" (that's technically true)
"Happy Day of Gregorian Calenderic Oppression"
I'm glad to have reached this level of enlightenment.
From now on, I will simply say:
"Happy 1st of January" (taking a cue from the 4th of July)
"Happy New Month" (that's technically true)
"Happy Day of Gregorian Calenderic Oppression"
I'm glad to have reached this level of enlightenment.

4 Comments:
At 10:23 AM,
Leann said…
What wonderfully overlysensitive human being brought this to your attention? Bless their heart.
At 8:34 PM,
Anonymous said…
I was under the impression that you abhor being politically correct? Why then change, do you?
At 3:37 PM,
Anonymous said…
Xinnian Kuai le!!
At 7:29 AM,
Anonymous said…
. . . and a Merry Christmahannaukwanzaka to you, too!
:)
Post a Comment
<< Home