Would You Like to Take a Survey??
1. When you look at yourself in the mirror, what's the first thing you look at? It changes…I don’t like to limit myself.
2. How much cash do you have on you? About $15
3. What's a word that rhymes with "TEST"? Best
4. Favorite plant? Salad
5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone? My sister-in-law, Kerrie
6. What is your main ring tone on your phone? Standard Blackberry tone
7. What shirt are you wearing? Charcoal grey sweater
8. Do you "label" yourself? I usually call myself “me” or “I”, depending on what’s grammatically correct
9. Name brand of the shoes you're wearing? Kenneth Cole
10. Bright or Dark Room? Dark
11. What do you think about the person who took this survey before you? I don’t know who took this last.
12. Ever "spilled the beans"? Yeah, and I didn’t wipe them up either.
13. What were you doing at midnight tonight? Playing on the computer
14. What did your last text message you received on your cell phone say? “1121” I kept getting these weird messages with just those numbers in them.
15. Do you ever click on "Pop Ups" or Banners? Hardly
16. What's a saying that you say a lot? “here’s the deal”
17. Who is the last person who said I love you? The only person contractually obligated to….my wife.
18. Last furry thing you touched? My mother-in-law’s dogs.
19. How many hours a week do you work? 45ish
20. How many rolls of film do you need to get developed? Hello…Digital!
21. Favorite age you have been so far? Probably this one, 25
22. Your worst enemy? Democrats…except Leann (and any others hiding out there that I don’t know about)
23. What is your desktop? A picture of the beach I took in Praia D’el Rey, Portugal
24. What was the last thing you said to someone? “No problem”
2. How much cash do you have on you? About $15
3. What's a word that rhymes with "TEST"? Best
4. Favorite plant? Salad
5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone? My sister-in-law, Kerrie
6. What is your main ring tone on your phone? Standard Blackberry tone
7. What shirt are you wearing? Charcoal grey sweater
8. Do you "label" yourself? I usually call myself “me” or “I”, depending on what’s grammatically correct
9. Name brand of the shoes you're wearing? Kenneth Cole
10. Bright or Dark Room? Dark
11. What do you think about the person who took this survey before you? I don’t know who took this last.
12. Ever "spilled the beans"? Yeah, and I didn’t wipe them up either.
13. What were you doing at midnight tonight? Playing on the computer
14. What did your last text message you received on your cell phone say? “1121” I kept getting these weird messages with just those numbers in them.
15. Do you ever click on "Pop Ups" or Banners? Hardly
16. What's a saying that you say a lot? “here’s the deal”
17. Who is the last person who said I love you? The only person contractually obligated to….my wife.
18. Last furry thing you touched? My mother-in-law’s dogs.
19. How many hours a week do you work? 45ish
20. How many rolls of film do you need to get developed? Hello…Digital!
21. Favorite age you have been so far? Probably this one, 25
22. Your worst enemy? Democrats…except Leann (and any others hiding out there that I don’t know about)
23. What is your desktop? A picture of the beach I took in Praia D’el Rey, Portugal
24. What was the last thing you said to someone? “No problem”

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home