The Proctor Post

Thursday, November 17, 2005

Two Things....

Two Names You Go By: ProctOR!, Coco

Two Parts of Your Heritage: Middle of Nowhere, The Simple Life (not the show)

Two Things That Scare You: Heights, Depths

Two of Your Everyday Essentials: News8, Checking Email

Two Things You Are Wearing Right Now: Shorts, T-Shirt

Two of Your Favorite Bands or Musical Artists: Dave Matthews Band, Johnny Cash ;)

Two (Three) Things You Want in a Relationship: Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness (this is where I get told that this is NOT in the Constitution)

Two Truths: Drugs are Bad (Mmmkay), He who stands on toilet is high on pot.

Two Things You Hate (or rather dislike with a passion): Government Welfare, Taxes

Two Physical Things that Appeal to You: Smiles, Laurie

Two of Your Favorite Hobbies: Being a huge nerd, Surfing the Net

Two Things You Want Really Badly: Ranil Wickramasinghe to win the Sri Lankan presidency, a nap

Two Places You Want to go on Vacation: Australia, Barbados

Two Things You Want to Do Before You Die: Own a wildly successful business, Sell previously aforementioned business for a ton of money

Two Ways that you are stereotypically a Chick/Guy: I am messy, a computer geek

Two Things You Normally Wouldn't Admit: I LOVE Alanis Morissette, I will probably vote for a Democrat if John McCain is the GOP nominee for President. (Okay, so probably not, but I won’t vote for McCain.)

Two people I would like to see take this quiz: Laurie, the Pope (face it, it would be cool)

8 Comments:

  • At 12:44 AM, Blogger Scott said…

    What is this CoCo name?

     
  • At 7:05 AM, Blogger Leann said…

    AHHH...I can't wait to see how CoCo explains this one...have at it Jeff!!!

     
  • At 7:27 AM, Blogger Jeff Proctor said…

    Scott is a Seinfeld man. He understands. I replied to his blog, but I'll share here for the rest.

    Our first church small group in Northern Virginia contained two Jeff's. You can't have two Jeff's. I'm not a Gammy (or a T-Bone). Thus, Coco.

     
  • At 8:52 AM, Blogger Krystal said…

    Being Jeff's sister, I can tell you that CoCo is not the most unusual nickname he has ever had. :)

     
  • At 9:28 AM, Blogger Jeff Proctor said…

    Devil Woman!

     
  • At 9:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 9:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ok when have you ever NOT been happy to own up to being an Alanis Morrisette fan? You were popping that jagged little pill back when I first met you.

     
  • At 2:14 PM, Blogger JavaBoy said…

    We CANNOT have two Jeffs.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home